Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Stouffer's/Nestle Outlet Store in Springville





My kids love Stouffer's macaroni & cheese.  I will admit that this mom who sometimes doesn't have time to assemble a gourmet meal loves the ease of this meal as well.  I was ecstatic to find that Stouffer's and Nestle have an outlet store in Springville right off the freeway.

The store sells Lean Cuisine Meals, Stouffer's meals (of all sizes), and Nestle candy at discounted prices.  Today I bought Stouffer's 74 ounce party size macaroni and cheese for $4.49.  These sell for @ $9- $11 in the grocery store.  I also picked up a Party size (96 ounce) 5 cheese lasagna for $9.49.  Individual serving size frozen meals ranged from $1.50- $2.00.  Nestle Fun Size Candy Bags were 2.49.  Smith's has a deal this week that makes their price for the same size bags $1.50 each when you buy 4 bags.


  • Address 1055 N 1750 W, Springville, UT 84663-0000
  • Phone (801) 489-1817
  • Website N/A
HOURS
  • Tuesday – Friday: 9 am – 5 pm
  • Saturday: 9 am – 4:30 pm
  • Closed Sunday & Monday

I hope this helps others in the area to save money!



No comments: