Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Last Chance to try Coupon Sense for FREE

http://bestproductsmediaguide.info/product_images/2072/low_res.jpg


ARIZONA grocery shoppers:  If you have been wanting to join Coupon Sense now is the time!  Now thru 9/15/11 Coupon Sense is offering a FREE trial month for new members.  Be sure you enter enjoy the savings in the promotion code box to select Andrea Van Horn as you Coupon Sense Representative and list Stephanie Ashcraft for the referral.


If you are wanting to seriously coupon, there are websites that charge to see a more intense list of coupons matched with what is on sale. Couponsense is the most used here in Arizona. They have a more comprehensive list for the serious couponer. They teach you how to combine online loadable coupons with manufacturer coupons to get even better deals. Right now they have a promotion for those who want to try it. FREE for the first month and $15 each month after. You can cancel at any time.  


I think I save at least $15 extra each week using Couponsense than I did using Pinching Your Pennies.

I also saved so much time using Couponsense.  Before I was copying and pasting each individual deal I wanted to use from Pinching Your Pennies to make my list.  Then, I'd go by each deal and cut out the individual coupons.  Couponsense cut at least 2-3 hours off my couponing last week.  You click on the deals you want to use, it generates you a shopping list per store and a coupon cutting list that tells you that from this specific Sunday insert, you need these coupons for your deals.  I'm LOVING this!


P.S.  Through couponsense.com, you can subscribe to receive multiple Sunday papers at a discounted rate.  They are the only way to be able to subscribe for multiple Sunday papers in Arizona.  Even if you decide to drop the service later, you can still continue your multiple paper subscription.

No comments: