I am teaching TONIGHT, Tuesday, August 2nd , a FREE Money Saving/Couponing class for a women's group at the LDS church at:
13450 North Lon Adams Road
Marana, AZ 85653
The meeting starts at 6:30 p.m.. There will be a class on budgeting followed by my couponing class. All are welcome!
Here is the information from the handout along with the links.
Couponing Made Easy
How to Get Started:
AZ Daily Star- $4.30 per month for Saturday and Sunday papers. www.azstarnet.com
AZ Republic- Multiple Sunday Papers available if you are subscribed to Couponsense.com.
$1 per week for Wednesday and Sunday Delivery Deal https://bdq2.azcentral.com
Under Labels on Right sidebar, click on printable Coupons. Print coupons directly from coupons.com from my website.
Make a Coupon Box
Details on www.mysavvysavings.com
Under Labels on Right Sidebar, click on Coupon File Box
Know When to Toss Old Inserts
Tucson Coupon Tips
- Safeway, Bashas, and Frys double coupons taking up to $1 off everyday!! The only exception is if the coupon or printable coupon states DO NOT DOUBLE.
- Safeway always has in-ad coupons that say you can get a certain item for a certain price.
- Use FREE Online Resources to find the deals of the week using coupons.
- Pair Buy One Get One (BOGO) FREE coupons with BOGO sales.
- Walgreens and their Register Rewards program
- CVS and their Extra Care Bucks program. Must register for card!
- Couponsense.com makes couponing 100% easier with their printable lists. $4 for the 1st month. $15 per month afterwards. You can cancel anytime. Use referral ID # 2003301.
More information can be found on www.mysavvysavings.com
Cutting Your Grocery Bill in Half
- Track Your Receipts for 1 month.
- Set a realistic goal.
- Track and Know your best Prices
Printable Tracking Sheet. www.grocerysavingtips.com
- Using the weekly sales ads, create a weekly meal plan.
www.allrecipes.com enter ingredients you have and search for recipes
“101 Things To Do With...” cookbooks by Stephanie Ashcraft
- Cook Once, Eat Twice
- Make Shopping list based on what is on sale and menu plan.
- Shop alone.
- Best Sales are on the front and back of your supermarket flier.
- Buy produce in it's season.
- Grow your own vegetables.
- Check pantry to see what you already have.
- 99¢ and Dollar Tree Stores
- Bread Outlet Stores
- Price Match at Walmart by taking ads to store.
- Sign up for Grocery Store Cards for Fry's, Bashas, and Safeway.
- Ask for rain check when the grocery store is out of a sales item.
- Most bargains are found on the higher or lower shelves.
- Stock up on Items when they hit their lowest price.
- Limit shopping to 1 day a week.
- Avoid shopping when hungry.
- Have a shopping plan.
- Walgreens and their Register Rewards
- CVS and their Extra Care Bucks
- Add Coupons for more Savings.
Walmart 2011 Coupon Policy
I often get questions about Walmart's coupon policy. You can view and print the Walmart Coupon Policy here.I suggest you take it with you when you go because many of their cashiers are unfamiliar with their own coupon policy. Here’s what Wal-mart WILL accept:
- Manufacturer’s coupons
- Printed at Home coupons (internet or IP coupons)- WILL NOT accept printed at home coupons for items that require no purchase (“free” item coupons). Buy 1, get 1 free coupons require a purchase so these are valid. Coupons MUST be legible, have “manufacturer’s coupon” written on it, have a valid remit address for the manufacturer, valid expiration date and a bar code that is scannable.
- Competitor’s coupons that feature a SPECIFIC ITEM FOR A SPECIFIC PRICE. For example, a coupon that says: Kelloggs Cornflakes $2.99. This is like price matching from a competitor’s ad. They WILL NOT accept any other store coupons that say, for example: $.50/1 Tide or 50% off Tide.
- Competitor’s “Check Out Coupons” or catalinas. They MUST be legible, have “manufacturer’s coupon” written on them with specific requirements, a valid remit address for the manufacturer on them, a valid expiration date and a scannable bar code.
- Soft drink container caps
- Print at home internet coupons that require no purchase. (aka free product coupons)
- Other competitors store coupons for dollar or cents off a product, percent off a product, buy 1 get 1 free, or double-triple off. To make this clear NO Store coupons from other places will be accepted unless they are for a specific item at a specific price. For example: you have a coupon for Tide liquid detergent and the coupon states it is to be sold for $5.99. Wal-mart will then take the coupon and sell you the Tide for $5.99.
- Limit 1 coupon per item
- Coupons must have an expiration date and be used prior to expiration
- Coupons MAY EXCEED THE PRICE OF THE ITEM. Change may be given or applied towards the cost of the basket purchase.
- We only accept coupons for the merchandise we sell.
- Coupons must be presented at the time of purchase.
- We accept the following with Customer Service Supervisor or Management approval:
- 40 or more coupons
- Any coupon over $20.00
- $50.00 or more in coupons in a single transaction