Thursday, December 16, 2010

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year

http://images.clipartof.com/small/102531-Royalty-Free-RF-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Merry-Christmas-Greeting-Over-A-Nativity-Scene.jpg

I've decided that I am going to take the rest of the year off from blogging.  My kids are out of school as of 12:10 p.m. today, and I am determined to spend as much time with them and my husband as possible until school starts again on the first Monday in January.  I wish each of you the merriest of Christmases!  My goal is to focus on the family and my Savior Jesus Christ this Christmas season.

I don't want you to miss out on any of the daily deals while I am enjoying my family, so here are the links to all the nationwide daily deal sites available.




Congratulations to Melissa A. for winning my December giveaway!

Click here to see the Groupon Daily Deal for your city.

Click here to see the Living Social Daily Deal for your city. 
If you haven't signed up for their email already, you'll receive $5 off your first order.

Click here to see the daily deal from Plum District. 
Everyday they offer a nationwide online deal along with deals for specific cities.  If you haven't signed up for their email, you'll receive $5 off your first order.


And don't forget about CityDEALS.
They offer multiple deals everyday!


If you are looking for the Arizona Grocery Deals, click here.

No comments: