Friday, October 8, 2010

Playing Catch Up!

http://www.americasfuture.org/doublethink/files/2009/03/vanderkam1.jpg

As many of you know, I moonlight as a cookbook author.  I've actually written 16 cookbooks.  I have a deadline for a children's cookbook that I am writing.  I'm also working on some media this next week.  So, I unfortunately need to take a week hiatus from blogging deals.

I don't want you to miss out on any of the daily deals while I am gone, so here are the links to all the nationwide daily deal sites available.

Click here to see the Groupon Daily Deal for your city.

Click here to see the Living Social Daily Deal for your city. 
If you haven't signed up for their email already, you'll receive $5 off your first order.

Click here to see the daily deal from Plum District. 
Everyday they offer a nationwide online deal along with deals for specific cities.  If you haven't signed up for their email, you'll receive $5 off your first order.


And don't forget about CityDEALS.
They offer multiple deals everyday!


If you are looking for the Arizona Grocery Deals, click here.

No comments: