Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Today's Tucson Deal: $15 for $30 Worth of Used Books, Music, Video Games, and Other Recycled Media at Bookmans

Bookmans-entertainment-exchange


Today's Tucson Deal: $15 for $30 Worth of Used Books, Music, Video Games, and Other Recycled Media at Bookmans Entertainment Exchange

I am absolutely ecstatic about today's groupon.  We love Bookmans!  I bought one for me and 3 as gifts for my kids for Christmas.  You have a full year to use this groupon.  So, I plan to leave one in my kids stockings, so they can pick what they want after Christmas.  Limit of 1 plus limit of 3 as gifts!


Today's Tucson's Side Deal: $99 for a Week of Summer Camp at Westward Look Resort ($210 Value)

This is tempting. For ages 5-12, for the 2nd through 6th or the 9th through 13th.

 

Today's Phoenix Deal: $10 for $22 Worth of Fresh Mexican at Blue Burrito Grille

 

 

Today's Salt Lake City Deal: $12 for $25 Worth of Handmade Chocolates and Sweets at Mrs. Cavanaugh's in North Salt Lake

No comments: