Thursday, June 10, 2010

Golf N' Stuff: $13 Discount Pass

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3139/2359249898_7cac157913.jpg?v=0

Today I took my husband and my two oldest children to film all you can do at Golf N' Stuff for $13.  We had a blast and can't wait to go back.  The bumper boats were probably my favorite attraction.  I got soaked.  I always hesitate to take my kids to outdoor attractions when it's over 100 degrees outside, so I was so excited to see how much of the park was in the shade.  With all the water fountains and water around the miniature golf courses, the temperature was perfect! 

From May 28th- September 6th, 2010, you can purchase an all park pass at Food City or Bashas' for Golf N' Stuff for only $13 ($34 Value).  Summer Fun Discount Includes:  Miniature Golf, 4 Ride Attractions, and 4 Arcade Tokens. 

Tickets are only available at Bashas' or Food City.

Golf N Stuff is located at:
6503 E. Tanque Verde Road
520-296-2366

The story that I filmed today will air on Friday, June 25th on KVOA 4 between 4 and 5 p.m..

1 comment:

John said...

I would like to share a tip I just found about a discount gift card exchange called abcgiftcards.com . You can buy sell and trade gift cards at discounted prices from all National retailers.