Monday, June 28, 2010

CityDeals: Movie and Summer Deals

Promotional Certificates












I found a couple of super discounts from CityDeals which will help me keep the kids occupied this summer and free from the, “I’m bored, mom!” comments this year.
 
So this newer website, called CityDeals, sells local and national certificates and gift cards at up to 50 percent off! I can now visit restaurants, entertainment events, spas, hotels, clothing stores, movie theaters by using these reduce price certificates. Best of all, there are a ton of deals everyday and I don’t have to worry about getting friends or family to buy in to get the deals.
 
You need to get these deals before they are gone: A $50 gift certificate to CrackerJax in Scottsdale for only $25 – hello, it’s Arizona’s largest Family Fun & Sports Park! The kiddies will have so much fun playing on the go-karts, bumper boats, miniature golf, driving range, arcade, batting cages and volleyball courts. Plus they have a restaurant so no need to worry about packing up a snack pack!  The other discount I found: 50% off to Harkins Theatres. CityDeals has two packages to buy: one for 50% off and the other for 37% off. I’m just happy that I’m not paying full price and that I get to beat the crazy Arizona heat! Hop on and get these great deals while you can! The company will ship you your certificates in about 3-4 days – enough time to get everyone excited for the weekend!

CityDEALS is just now branching into Tucson!  Deals are forthcoming and I will start posting them as they are released.  CityDeals has gift cards available for other cities.  I just bought some 50% off gift cards to various restaurants for an upcoming trip we have planned.
 
Happy deal shopping!

No comments: