Friday, June 18, 2010

BzzAgent= One Year Membership for LifeLock

http://s3.amazonaws.com/bzzagent-bzzscapes-prod/reviews-of-bzzagent--read-or-write-your-own--lrg.png

I love being a BzzAgent.  I get to sample and review all kinds of products from makeup to over the counter medicine to services.  It's been a great experience.  Today I just got my best offer- one year membership to LifeLock.  I have heard lots of commercials on LifeLock.  Lately, I had been thinking a little more about guarding my identity, so this came at the perfect time.  I'm excited to see how it works.  I'll keep you posted on what I think.

Click here for more information on becoming a BzzAgent.  It's free to sign up.  The longer you are with BzzAgent and the more reviews that you do, the better your offers become.

2 comments:

Melissa C said...

the link isn't directing me to anything. I would love to try this though!

Stephanie said...

www.BzzAgent.com

I fixed the link! Thanks, Melissa.