Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Chocolate Cheerios Review and Printable Coupon



As part of General Mills' Pssst program, I get to sample new products and let others know what I think. I have to admit I was skeptic about how these would taste. My free box arrived today in time for my kids and I to sample for our after school snack. Devan, my 11 year old, said, "It's so tasty and we want more!". Liz, my 9 year old, stated, "It's really good. You need to buy it even if it's $20." She knows I only buy cereal when it's really on a good sale. Spencer, age 6, said, "It's so chocolaty, and that's why I like it!" I was personally impressed as well. 3/4 cup= 100 calories! I can already picture how good these would taste in cereal bars.

Here's the information from General Mills on this new product.

Chocolate Cheerios

  • NEW! Chocolate Cheerios cereal is a perfect balance of the whole grain goodness of Cheerios and delicious chocolate taste
  • Chocolate Cheerios is made with real cocoa and is a heart-healthy choice for your whole family.
  • Find it in the cereal aisle next to other great-tasting Cheerios varieties.

Chocolate Cheerios is low in fat, heart healthy*, has 100 calories per serving, contains at least 8 grams of whole grain per serving (at least 48 grams recommended daily), and is a good source of calcium and vitamin D. Made with real cocoa, Chocolate Cheerios can help your family start the day off right with a delicious and nutritious breakfast that is sure to make you smile!

The new Chocolate Cheerios can be found in the cereal aisle next to other great-tasting Cheerios varieties.

Chocolate Cheerios has some special treat recipes you can make.


Click here to print a $ .50 coupon for Chocolate Cheerios!


Interested in joining General Mills Pssst team, click here!

No comments: