Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Coupon Savings


Today was my shopping day. I hit Safeway first. I saved 71% today. I loved their buy 4 get $4 off the cereal and fruit snacks deal. With coupons, I was able to pick up Life cereal for as low as $1 and fruit snacks for .50 per box. They also had their blueberries for $1. Yeah! Then, I was shocked when I got a $3.50 catalina coupon from all the cereal I had purchased. Thanks, General Mills!

Then, I headed to CVS and Walgreens. CVS deals were lacking this week, but I got 3 containers of Dawn dish detergent and a 6 pack of Soyjoy Berry bars. With Coupons and $7 in ECBs, I paid only $1.36 and received $6 Extra Care Bucks to spend on my next visit. Love it!
At Walgreens, I took advantage of the Spend $20 Get $10 in Register Rewards Coupon Deals. After coupons, I spent 17.95 and have $10 in RRs to spend on the deals next week.

From there, I went to FRY'S where I spent 12.60 and saved $22.11 (a savings of 64%). Milk for 1.59 per gallon and I was able to use the printable free chocolate milk coupon with purchase of 2 gallons of milk. Then, I headed to Bashas' where I spent 9.50 and saved 19.59. My favorite deal at Bashas was Boneless, skinless chicken breasts for 1.37 a pound!

Got to love a great deal!

No comments: