Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My Favorite AZ Money Saving Websites

http://www.mcg.edu/neurology/images/camera.gif

You may have noticed my lack in posting this week. I am filming 21 television interviews tomorrow that will be shown live or aired at a later date in Dayton, Waco, Monroe, Rochester, Greenville, Huntsville, Tallahassee, Detroit, Eugeene, Flint, Charleston, Birmingham, Palm Springs, Wichita, Bakersfield, Colorado Springs, Mineapolis, Denver, and Sherman and Tucson.

I filmed stories on Gift Giving from the Heart and on Neighborhood Gifts on A Budget Monday for KVOA that will air Fridays 12/04 and 12/18 respectively. I'm really excited about both of these Savvy Savings stories. Costco and 99 ¢ Only Stores donated all the items I'm featuring on the Neighborhood Gift Story with gifts ranging from $1 to $10. I think you will love both stories.

The story I am filming over and over tomorrow is Entertaining on a Budget using 2 of my 101 cookbooks- 101 Things To Do With Meatballs and 101 Things To Do With A Cake Mix, which made the New York Times Best Sellers List years ago. KOLD will be airing it in Tucson and I'll post it as soon as I know when.

I wanted to remind you of all the links to all my favorite AZ Money Saving Moms. They will keep you updated on all these deals that I have been unable to post this week.

The Good Deal Gal

Saving Cents With Sense

Moms Essential

Coupon Hunting Chik

Tucson on the Cheap

Desert Deals Diva

Miss Thrifty

Nationwide Deals:


Pinching Your Pennies (includes AZ grocery deals)

Slick Deals

Beat That



I know you will be in good hands with all my money saving friends!

No comments: