Thursday, December 3, 2009

My Crazy News Day

http://www.casameatballs.com/images/girl_with_bag.jpg

Wow! What a whirlwind my media satellite tour was today. I was up at 1:50 a.m. to let in the camera crew at 2 a.m.. The lady who did my hair and makeup rolled in around 3:20, and by 4:40 a.m. I was being broadcasted live to a morning news program on the east coast. 21 interviews conducted by stations across the country. It was actually a lot of fun. It took about 9 hours to get everything done. I'm exhaused, but still smiling!

http://i.cdn.turner.com/nascar/.element/img/2.0/sect/promos/tnt/2009/img_team_marty_snider.png
The guy calling it shots behind the scenes was Marty Snider, TNT's NASCAR Pit Reporter. He was so helpful and knew his stuff. I can't believe he came to my house from Charlotte, North Carolina to shoot all of this. He left my house bound for Las Vegas to cover the NASCAR Sprint Cup Banquet tomorrow.


Click here to watch the clip from 13 WHAM from Rochester, New York. Click on Easy Entertaining (7:50 a.m.). If I find any of the other clips online, I'll post them as well.

No comments: