Watch me on KVOA Channel 4's 4 p.m. news today as I share creative gifts from the heart that won't drain your pocketbook!
Gifts from the Heart Ideas:
1. Compile and put together your own recipe book to share with close family and friends.
2. Put together family stories, memories, or history for family members. For tips on writing your own personal history, click here.
3. Make homemade gifts or treats for loved ones this year. Budget 101 has great ideas for homemade Christmas gifts.
4. Put together pictures in a book or scrapbook for loved ones.
5. A Video Tribute to someone special. Video people close to the person sharing their favorite memories and what they most admire about the person.
6. Give a coupon book full of services that you can give. Kodak.com has a great printable coupon book that you can print from your own computer and assemble in less than 15 minutes. You can print individual pages or multiple blank coupons that you can fill in with services that you would like to give. You can use your own talents and abilities to bless the lives of others this Christmas season.
Don't Forget to Enter Our Giveaway for a $50 Safeway Gift Card! Only a few have entered so you have a great chance!
ends December 10th.