Monday, November 2, 2009

Wii: $179.99 plus free shipping


If you are looking for a Nintendo Wii this Holiday season! Dell.com has the Wii on sale for $179.99 + tax, a $20 savings over retail price! It also includes FREE shipping. This is the lowest price I've seen so far.

Login to ebates.com and order it through their Dell link and you earn 4% back!

Ebates.com is a great way to get money back on your purchases. I love EBATES! Whenever I shop online, I can log onto ebates.com and go to any major retailers website and shop online as I normally would. You still get all the great deals the company offers. The bonus is that you get a rebate for your purchase!

It's free to sign up for ebates! Plus last time I checked, they were giving you a $5 signing bonus! It's free to sign up for ebates!

No comments: