Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My Scentsy Open House Tonight

http://www.wicklesscandlesrus.com/images/misc/scentsy_multipack.jpg

You may have noticed my lack in posting today. Tonight I'm having a Scentsy Party and you are all invited even you who live far away. I love Scentsy and their flameless warmers and scents. They also have the most amazing car candle fresheners. Last year I took advantage of their 6 car candle freshners for $15.00 and put them on Christmas presents. If you want to place an order, I'm turning them all in on Saturday.

How to participate in my party:
1. Drop by my Scentsy open house tonight Tuesday, November 17th anytime in between 7:30-9:00 p.m.. Come smell all the different scents and enjoy some treats at my home. If you want to come, I live just off the I-10 and Tangerine exit. Call me at 407-6364 and I'll give you directions to the open house.

2. Shop and order online if you can't make it in person. Make sure to check out their close out warmers and plug in warmers. If you live in Marana and would like to place an order, I'll add yours to those being delivered to my home and you can get free shipping.

No comments: