Thursday, November 26, 2009

Major Announcement

http://preuss.ucsd.edu/assets/img/photos/top-stories/announcement_clip_art.jpg

This coming week I am filming 22 television interviews that will be shown live or aired at a later date in Dayton, Waco, Monroe, Rochester, Greenville, Huntsville, Tallahassee, Detroit, Eugeene, Flint, Charleston, Birmingham, Palm Springs, Wichita, Bakersfield, Colorado Springs, Mineapolis, Denver, and Sherman and 3 for Tucson.

I'm filming stories on Gift Giving from the Heart and on Neighborhood Gifts on A Budget Monday for KVOA that will air Fridays 12/04 and 12/18 respectively. I'm really excited about both of these Savvy Savings stories. Costco and 99 ¢ Only Stores donated all the items I'm featuring on the Neighborhood Gift Story with gifts ranging from $1 to $10. I think you will love both stories.

The other 19 television appearances will be filmed at my home on 12/03 and aired all over the country. The story is Entertaining on a Budget using 2 of my 101 cookbooks- 101 Things To Do With Meatballs and 101 Things To Do With A Cake Mix, which made the New York Times Best Sellers List years ago. KOLD will be airing it in Tucson and I'll post it as soon as I know when.

Needless to say, my blogging time will be minimal over the next week. I will not be posting the CVS, Walgreens, and grocery deals for Tucson this upcoming week. I plan to be back in full on December 7th.

But, don't worry. I'm leaving you with the links to all my favorite AZ Money Saving Moms. They will keep you updated on all these deals.

The Good Deal Gal

Saving Cents With Sense

Moms Essential

Coupon Hunting Chik

Tucson on the Cheap

Desert Deals Diva

Miss Thrifty

Nationwide Deals:


Pinching Your Pennies (includes AZ grocery deals)

Slick Deals

Beat That



I know you will be in good hands with all my money saving friends!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Congrats! Thats awesome, I will be sure to check it out!

Jenae said...

Congratulations! How exciting! It's great to see you being so successful in what you love to do.

Tanna Mui said...

Thank a lot for sharing these great sites! I like to share KindCoupons.org. It is a new coupon site.