Saturday, November 14, 2009

JcPenney: $10 off any $10 purchase Code


I just went to JcPenney on Thursday to spend my $10 off any $10 purchase coupon that they emailed me when I signed up for their rewards program. I was able to get 4 shirts for my daughter for $4.22 after the coupon and plus the tax!

You too can get this same deal online! Use code GR8VALUE online at JCPenney to get $10 off any purchase of $10 or more. Expires 12/18/09.

Save even more by shopping through ebates to get 3% cash back on your total purchase. Ebates.com is a great way to get money back on your purchases. I love EBATES! Whenever I shop online, I can log onto ebates.com and go to any major retailers website and shop online as I normally would. You still get all the great deals the company offers. The bonus is that you get a rebate for your purchase!

It's free to sign up for ebates! Plus last time I checked, they were giving you a $5 signing bonus!