Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Fry's and Safeway deals thru today

Thanks to I did my grocery shopping very late this time around, so unfortunately today is the last day for some of these deals I found. If you were able to get the boxes of quaker instant oatmeal that had $4 worth of q's printed inside, you can use them at Fry's. Their $4/4 promo plus these q's will make some Life cereals and Quaker oat squares cereal $0.49-0.99ea.

At Safeway, there is a chewy quaker granola bar q from Sunday's Safeway ad for .99 cents a box (limit 5). These are free with the q's found with the oatmeal. Also at Safeway, the oscar mayer bacon (16oz.) is 2.77 ea (limit 4) with Sunday's in-ad coupon. The SS from 11/15 has a .75/1 q. When you buy 4, you will receive 2 catalinas worth $2 ea...they will roll, I tried it. That makes each package .77 Just a few little things I thought I'd pass along..."

Thanks, Audra!

No comments: