Monday, November 9, 2009

Another Great Travel Deal Close to Home

I recently found out about Rovia and how they beat Expedia and Travelocity's prices over 68% of the time. I thought I would check it out. They smashed the lowest price I was able to find online. Today I found this deal under Villas/Condos on my Rovia site!


http://www.resortime.com/resorts/resortphotos/scottsdalevilla/mainpic.jpg

Scottsdale Villa Mirage


Scottsdale, AZ

Dec 11-Dec 18 (more date availabilities)

7 Nights for $516.44* USD

$73.78* USD/night


The best part about Rovia is that you can sign up to be a preferred customer and get these same deals to locations all over the US and world for FREE! Here are a few of the things you get when you sign up:

  • Access to Price Comparison Service
  • Exclusive Access to Rovia Preferred last-minute deals
  • $200,000 airline accident insurance per ticket
  • 30 minutes of toll-free concierge service for each travel booking
  • Service fees waived on online airline ticket purchases
  • Bargains on travel to your favorite destinations
  • Specials customized to your preferences
Rovia offers deals on flights, cruises, hotels, car rentals, condos and villas, vacation packages, and group travel packages at amazing rates.

The more I started looking into Rovia and their travel deals, the more I wanted to get involved, so I signed up to be a travel consultant with them. I placed an icon to the right that you can click on at any time to check out travel deals around the world. I travel so much with my business and our family is so big now that we need to get 2 rooms. By using Rovia, we can book condos and villas for less than we could a tiny hotel room!

The company tries hard to be the lowest price on the market. Next time you travel, compare Rovia's rates verses Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, and others. You might just get as excited as I did!

Click here to visit mysavvysavings.rovia.com to see how much you can save on your next trip or vacation!

Want to save even more money and potentially make money traveling? Click here and Click on #2 for more information. If you are interested in learning more, call Luz or Michael at 520-749-5984. Tell them you saw it posted on mysavvysavings.com.


1 comment:

Navaratnam SATHIRUPAN said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.