Tuesday, November 3, 2009

10% back from Old Navy and Gap through Ebates

http://www.momsneedtoknow.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/old-navy.gif

Ebates.com is a great way to get money back on your purchases. I love EBATES! Whenever I shop online, I can log onto ebates.com and go to any major retailers website and shop online as I normally would. You still get all the great deals the company offers. The bonus is that you get a rebate for your purchase!

It's free to sign up for ebates! Plus last time I checked, they were giving you a $5 signing bonus! It's free to sign up for ebates!

Ebates is currently offering 10% back (normally 2%) when you shop online through Gap or Old Navy. If you were planning on shopping either of these stores, go through Ebates.

Shipping for both stores is $7.

(If you have an Old Navy credit card, you can get an extra 30% off and FREE shipping when you spend $75 with code ONSTUFF30)

No comments: