Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sephora: Free lip glosses for your birthday

Sephora

I absolutely love the lip glosses that I received as a gift from Sephora for my birthday! I thought I should remind you how to get this. Sign up here for the Sephora Insider's Club and you'll get a coupon to use the month of your birthday for a free Lip Shimmer Trio which you can redeem at your local Sephora store. No purchase necessary.

Warning: This lip gloss is amazing! They know you'll be hooked and will come back for more! :-)

2 comments:

Kim Gail said...

WOW.!! Its really a nice experience to get a lip glosses as a gift from Sephora. I will certainly sign up.

Achava said...

Web Design Company India, Suhanasoft is a professional web

designing, web development and search Engine Optimization company. Established 6 years ago, the

company has developed several websites from around the world. Our web designing prices are below your

expectation. Though there are several web designing companies in India but our web design and Search

Engine Optimization services are professional as well as cost-effective.