Friday, September 11, 2009

FREE 2 oz candles available at Walmart with Coupon

The Fragrance Collection by Glade Mini Candle, Jasmine & Wild Orchid
Since the following coupon arrived on 8/9, I have been searching high and low around Tucson for any store carrying it. Tuesday as I was in the Walmart on Cortaro, I was happy to see there were slots marked for the product although they were all empty.

Glade soy based candle from The Fragrance Collection, 2 oz. FREE up to $3.49 (10-3-09) SS1-8/9

So today, I stopped at the Walmart by the Foothills Mall. They had them!! Yeah! They are priced $2.98 there. I finally was able to use this coupon!

1 comment:

Rose said...

Target (Old Spanish Trail) has them on an end cap near the cleaning supplies for $2.25. They have had them the last four or five times I have shopped there. If you are able to shop at the commissary on base they have them too for $1.16.