Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Couponing at Walgreens and CVS

I wasn't planning on going to the store today but after seeing the weekly deals for CVS and Walgreens, I made the trip! Sometimes I just can't afford to not go to the store.

On my first order, I bought a 32 load Tide laundry detergent, 4 bottles of Tide Stain Release (one of my new favorite products), a Bounce 2 month dryer bar, and Vaseline Sheer Infusion Lotion. After my coupons and my $5 off any $25 purchase coupon from taking their flu quiz online, I paid $25.59 and received $17 in Extra Care Bucks.

On my second order, I bought 2 digital sports watches (with stop watch) on 75% off clearance at the store on Cortaro, 1 Gillette Fusion Gamer Razor, and 2 Ponds Facial Cleanser Towelettes. After my coupons and the $17 in ECBs, I paid $2.79 (2.01 of that was tax). Plus I received another printable ECB for $5 off my next trip!

So my total out of pocket ended up being $28.38 with $5 left for my next trip to CVS! Not to bad! Total Savings of $72.96 on just the 2 orders- not including the $5 ECB I still have left.

At Walgreens, I bought 2 jumbo packs of Pampers diapers, Oral-B Advantage 1-2-3 Toothbrush, Chapstick Fresh Effects, Vaseline Sheer Infusion Lotion, Halls Refresh Cough Drops, Herbal Essence Hair Spray, Gillette Fusion MVP Razor, and Emergen-C Booster. After my coupons, $6.50 in previous Register Rewards, and $5 off coupon good today and tomorrow only, I paid $31.80 and received $28 back in Register Rewards that I can use anytime before 10/13!

Plus their machine printed me off a coupon for $6 off any Air Wick Freshmatic i-Motion Starter Kit that doesn't expire until 12/22. There should be a good sale between now and then on this item.

No comments: