Friday, September 4, 2009

30% off Stoneware

http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/107/b/AAAAAnjGoZgAAAAAAQe4Mw.jpg

My friend, Jennifer Harmon, contacted me about the following. I know I have a few friends who follow this blog in Utah.

"I am giving FREE Utah County Women's Expo tickets ($5.00 value) to anyone who contacts me: www.pamperedchef.biz/jenni
ferharmon or Jennifercooks4u@yahoo.com"

Also Jennifer is the Pampered Chef Queen. " Our Stoneware is on sale for September. Save 20% off All unglazed Stoneware and our NEW ... Metal Bakeware. If any of your viewers contact me for a purchase, they can save an extra 10% off by mentioning Savvy Savings or your name. They can order as much unglazed Stoneware and/or Metal Bakeware as they like for 30% off until the end of September!"

As a chef, I love my Pampered Chef Stoneware! I wouldn't ever think to use another brand. They only do this sale every September. So if you've be wanting to get some, now is the time to do it!

No comments: