Monday, August 10, 2009

How to Make A Coupon File Box

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_HqY-s8MF_Hg/SlFPvzAqd0I/AAAAAAAAAEA/u35zp9VCIhw/s400/09-1.jpg

I get asked all the time, how I do my couponing. I was going to type up how I organize my coupons, but then I found another money saving blogger, Southeast Texas Deal Seeker, who already had posted how to do it on her blog with pictures. Click here to see how she does it.

I do the exact same thing but I use a larger file box. Every Sunday I place the coupons in a file folder and record the Sunday they came and which inserts were included. I place all my printable ones from the Internet in files with the source listed, so I know where to find them as well.

PG- Proctor and Gamble
SS- Smart Source
RP- Red Plum

I also use this Pinching Your Pennies link to know when to toss the old inserts that have expired. The link is for Arizona couponers only.

Each week I post the grocery deals for each grocery store. I list the Sunday Paper date and the insert for the coupon needed. The AZ Republic contains more coupons than the Daily Star, so sometimes there may be a coupon that you can not find if you get only the Daily Star.

Happy Saving!

Stephanie

No comments: