Friday, August 14, 2009

FREE Fruit Snacks at Albertsons

http://static-resources.goodguide.com/images/entities/all/219508.jpg

Wow! Let me tell you about the fruit snack deal going on at Albertsons! Albertsons has the Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks on sale for .79. The Betty Crocker Fruit Rollups, Fruit by the foot, and Gushers (all on sale for $1.49) have $1 off 2 box coupons taped to the box. Grab 6 boxes of the .79 varieties plus 3 of the $1 off coupons. Pay $1.74 total for the 6 boxes and receive 20 boxtops for education plus a coupon for $3.50 off your next order at Albertsons! You can do this transaction a total of 3 times receiving 3.50 towards your next order on each transaction! Nothing like being paid to shop! :-)

Click here to see what else is on sale at Albertsons this week!

Note: With one of my 3.50 coupons, I bought 11 boxes of the .79 fruit snacks plus 1 box of the 1.49 fruit snacks. I used 6 $1 off coupons found on the boxes along with the 3.50 coupon. My total was 68 cents for the 12 boxes! Plus they printed me out another 3.50 coupon and 40 boxtops for education! I think this is one of those once in a lifetime deals.

No comments: