Monday, August 31, 2009

BlackJack Pizza Birthday Freebie

http://www.utahvalleymarathon.com/images-pm/blackjack-pizza-logo.jpg

Jennifer emailed me the following Birthday Freebie at BLACKJACK PIZZA for anyone who has a UA Catcard. She called and it was confirmed that one does NOT have to be a student; if you are faculty/staff/alum, as long as you still have your catcard, you're eligible for a 12-inch 1 topping pizza by showing your Catcard and your drivers license.

2505 N Campbell Ave (Campus Location)
Tucson, AZ 85719-3304
(520) 325-2121


You can call and see if the BlackJack Pizza in your neighborhood has the same deal.

Thanks, Jennifer!

2 comments:

sheela said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Susan

http://texasholdpoker.info

Achava said...

Shopping Surat is Surat’s only and biggest information website

which contains information about Surat, Surat business and business directories of the city. Unique thing

about this website is that this also provides. Social Networking features. Where one can create profile for

free and upload photos make friends. Most important thing is that you can also add your business pages and

expose to the world. So, whether you are from Surat or want to know more about surat city, Shopping surat

website may be quite beneficial for you.