Saturday, August 15, 2009

Bath & Body Works Coupons

I am a huge fan of Bath & Body Works! I especially love their hand soaps. When I went by the outlet store at the Foothills mall on Friday, I noticed that they had their hand soaps on sale for 5 for $15 or 7 for $20. They have great coupons available right now as well.

Just take this coupon with you to get a FREE Signature Collection Travel Size Item (up to a $5 value) with any purchase. This coupon is valid through 9/9.

They also have this printable coupon to get a FREE Signature Collection Body Care or Home Fragrance (up to a $12.50 value) at Bath & Body Works with any $10 purchase (through 8/27).

Or, this printable coupon is good through 8/23 to get a FREE Aromatherapy Item (up to a $13 value) with any $15 purchase. I wonder when the soap sale ends?

Thanks, Erin!

No comments: