Thursday, August 6, 2009

Annabell's Attic

http://www.annabellsatticinc.com/images/strippedLogo.png

I discovered Annabell's Attic on Tuesday when I was on the other side of Tucson for a meeting. They specialize in antiques, collectibles, estate jewelry, art, home furnishings, clocks, and more. On Thursdays, they purchase unwanted items from people. They give you money for your items and re-sell them in their store. Some things are pricey. But they have pretty unique stuff.

The bargain hunter in me discovered that to the back right of the store towards the bathrooms they have books, movies, etc... All their VHS tapes are usually $3. But they had them marked to $1 each. I usually avoid the VHS tapes, but they had some good ones! I picked up E.T., Back to the Future, and 4 of the Star Wars Movies. I left with 9 movies for $9 plus tax! They still had 2-3 bookcases of VHS movies when I left on Tuesday.

6178 E Speedway
Tucson, AZ 85712
(520) 571-8400

No comments: