Tuesday, June 23, 2009


The Arizona Daily Star


Today I made a wonderful discovery! I went to the Dollar Tree near Michaels on Ina and Thorneydale. Near the cash registers they have a newspaper holder that was 1/2 way filled WITH Sunday papers with coupons and all. There normally aren't as many coupons in the Star as their are in the Arizona Republic, but there were enough good ones that I picked up 3 extra papers at $1 each! I hope they continue to carry the Sunday papers!


You'll have to leave a comment if you find the Sunday Paper at other Dollar Trees!

4 comments:

kc said...

I have found sunday papers at the same location, however it is hit and miss. I have been in on a sunday and they are already sold out... so it is a good source, but definitely a YMMV. :-)

Linda Gail said...

You mentioned that the Arizona Republic had a lot of coupons. Is it worth it to subscribe for their Sunday paper?

Elizabeth said...

Yes, if I could get more than one I would, but I live far enough out, it is a mail subscription and they will only send me one per household. But yes it is worth it!!!

Linda Gail said...

thank you!