Tuesday, June 23, 2009

40% off Code for Shoetrader.com



Shoetrader.com is going out of business. Enter the code: 943437 for an additional 40% off your entire order! $2.99 shipping plus tax!

I always buy the next sizes up for my growing kids and put them in the box at the top of the closet, so when the current shoe gets snug I just have to reach up and grab the next size up. My oldest son is going into a size 7 which is technically the first size in Mens. The problem is that most stores don't carry that size in the men's department. They carry mainly sizes 8 and up, so I just ordered him 2 pairs in the next 2 sizes. They were already 33% plus they took off the additional 40%. It's always nice to pick up the higher quality name brand shoes at Walmart prices!

One less thing I have to worry about! Yeah!

No comments: