1. Kids read any eight (8) books of their own choosing.
* Eligible books will be listed on the coupon. Choices must be made from available stock. No special orders. Limit of one (1) form per school-age child (grades 1-6), please. Incomplete forms will be ineligible for free books.
Thanks, Making Life Sweet!
Borders is also offering a summer reading program for kids!
- Kids 12 and under read any 8 books.
- List the books you've read on the Reading Challenge Worksheet. Have a parent/guardian sign the completed worksheet.
- Bring your completed worksheet to any Borders or Waldenbooks store between May 26 and August 31 to save 50% or more on selected items.
|Tucson - N. Oracle |
|4235 N. Oracle Rd. |
Tucson, AZ 85705
|Tucson - E. Broadway |
|5870 E. Broadway Blvd. #448|
Tucson, AZ 85711
Today while I was at Bookmans, I picked up the infor
mation on their summer reading program.
Your child gets a FREE book just for reading ten books!
How it works.
For each book the child reads at their age level, the child needs to write a paragraph about the book.
With the paragraph include:
Name of Child and age
Name of Book
Why you liked the book
Kids can even draw a picture for younger kids! Once they've read their ten books, bring their paragraphs into Bookmans and they'll give you a coupon for $5 to use toward a book, comic or magazine.
Plus don't forget the great program offered at the Pima County Library for kids or teens! We have such a great library system here. If your local library doesn't have it, you can request it. If the county doesn't own the book and it has been out for more than a year, they will search and borrow it from another library participating in the Inter library loan program. It doesn't cost you a cent.
How to participate
Using the Gameboard
- Visit your local library and pick up a free gameboard any time between May 21 and July 18.
- Start counting the time you spend reading.
- Mark your progress on the gameboard.
- Every time you read 6 hours, bring your gameboard into any Pima County Public Library and get a prize.