Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Pinching Your Pennies-An Amazing Resource


Pinching Your Pennies is probably my favorite money saving website. At the click of the mouse, you can find deals-grocery and nongrocery- listed by state. Arizona has some amazing contributors who list the deals per grocery store and the cheap or free items available each week using coupons. This website saves me so much time and money!

I know there are other websites that charge for this FREE service that Pinching Your Pennies offers the general public.

Pinching Your Pennies lists which coupon insert- Smart Source, Red Plum, or Proctor and Gamble- and the date that the insert came in your Sunday papers. Pinching Your Pennies has a deal with the Arizona Republic where you can order multiple Sunday papers at a great discount. Visit PYP for more information!

So, when my coupons come, I place them in a folder with the date and the initials of the coupon inserts-RP, SS, or PG- that arrived that week. I copy and paste what deals I want to use from Pinching Your Pennies and paste the deals into my word processor on my computer. After I print my shopping plan, I find and cut the coupons finding them in the dated files I store them it. It makes couponing so easy!!! It saves us a lot of money.

I hope this can help you as well!

1 comment:

BOGOfetcher.com said...

I noticed you enjoy the art of saving money, so I wanted to quickly tell you about my website BOGOfetcher.com:
You can get local BOGO (Buy One, Get One) deals emailed to you weekly from www.BOGOFetcher.com! Over 90 nearby grocery stores, more than 15 neighborhood pharmacies, plus the shoe stores, fast food and other places you already shop have amazing bargains you can receive weekly, at no cost. No personal info is required other than your email address, city and state so we can send you the BOGOs in your area. You can even do a local search without signing up using the “Find BOGOs” tab! After that the BOGO's will begin to roll in. And simply unsubscribe if you’re not satisfied. http://bogofetcher.com/