Friday, March 27, 2009

Tucson On The Cheap

Donna Hull, a contributor of the website Tucson on the Cheap, emailed me about their website. So, I checked it out! I had been wishing there was a site available sharing free or very inexpensive activities around Tucson. And now I have a great resource that I can use in the future! I bookmarked this website!

They have listed 2 free music concerts on Saturday!

I plan to take my family to see the Titanic Exhibit that is coming to Tucson!


Here is the information from their post!

Titanic Sails into Tucson

"Ok. I know what you’re thinking. Tucson isn’t on the coast and we don’t have a navigable river. So how can the Titanic be sailing into Tucson? On a bus, of course. Titanic, Treasures from the Deep, provides a glimpse of the famous ship through artifacts and personal stories. The mobile museum, sponsored by Country Financial, will be parked at Tucson Mall starting Thursday, April 2, 2009. Bring the family for cheap fun in Tucson. Don’t forget to pose for your FREE photo in front of Titanic’s Grand Staircase.

Where: 4500 North Oracle Road, Tucson, AZ 85705

When:

  • Thursday, April 2, 2009 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
  • Friday, April 3, 2009 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
  • Saturday, April 4, 2009 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
  • Sunday, April 5, 2009 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
  • How much: FREE"


    Thanks, Tucson on The Cheap!

    2 comments:

    katierey said...

    ou very much, Stephaie. I am one of the Tucsononthecheap.com partners, and we are VERY excited to learn about you. I'm betting we can all help Tucsonans save moneY.

    Kate

    katierey said...

    Oh, my! My comment seems to be missing a few letters! I actually started with . . . Thank you very much, Stephanie . . .