Wednesday, December 3, 2008

mygrocerydeals.com

I just received this email. I actually already belong to mygrocerydeals.com. I just hadn't posted it as a money saving resource yet.

"My name is Brett and I’m helping some friends at mygrocerydeals spread the word about new website.

mygrocerydeals.com gives grocery shoppers anywhere in the country a really easy way to make their grocery lists and automatically find the flyer and coupon savings at their favorite stores. I like to think of it as a grocery savings search engine.

mygrocerydeals.com isn’t very old but there are already more than 300,000 members. And thousands more are joining every week.

If you have a rare spare moment, visit mygrocerydeals.com and see for yourself. Registration is free and as they like to tell me, the grocery savings are guaranteed.

Happy Holidays,

<>

No comments: